Autumn is my favorite season. It is not too hot and not too cold either, it seems just perfect, or at least here in Vancouver.
For this week's list I will leave you with my 5 must have in Autumn season here in Vancouver.
- A camera! You will need it to capture all the beautiful colors around. Trust me.
- Scarf: well, that is just an excuse to get the fashion going.
- Pumpkin: pies, halloween, decor, lattes, there is lot of stuff going around to enjoy the squashy season.
- Leaves: In Vancouver, those trees are turning just beautifully yellow, mustard, orange, red, oh I smell the season. Oh, and look down too!
- Sweater: A cozy sweater is one of the last things to close the Autumn picture. Either a grandpa style, conservative or fashionista style, this season is to have one on hand.
What are yours?